Saturday, January 29, 2011

Prints by Elizabeth Claire Rose

I have a love affair with Etsy. I am always looking for new things to make me "ooooh" and "awwww" and Etsy is a great place for finding that.

So, one day while browsing Missoula artists I found Elizabeth Claire Rose. I was so impressed by her prints and photos that I asked her if she would like to bring a few by for the gallery. She said she would (yay!). Just yesterday brought me a huge assortment of prints: photographic, block, and intaglio. She has some greeting cards and magnets made of her work as well.

I would have asked her to write a bio like some of the other artists here in the shop, but she's on her way to Eastern Europe tomorrow and just a little busy getting ready. Maybe later.

Till then, you MUST come see her work in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment